1) She was beautiful, not that it should matter.
3) Why was there (or was there?) a trash bag in a jail cell? I've been in jail cells. There are no trash cans in jail cells in my experience, much less trash bags. Who has a chance to make trash while in jail?
4) Why am I afraid when I get pulled over by a cop? And I always am. Afraid. They can be so violent without any reason. Also, memories of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, 1968 and AIDS Activism in the 1990s. But it's only gotten worse. Much worse.
5) We probably don't know the half of it. The US government doesn't collect statistics on police shootings of civilians. However, according to Alternet.org 1148 people were killed by cops in 2014 and according to the Washington Post 27 cops were killed in the line of duty in 2014.
6) There is a civilian data base of people who have been killed by cops going back to 2013 at http://killedbypolice.net/. It has entries through today 7/26/15.
7) I'm making a BLACK LIVES MATTER sign to put in my front yard. Because, black lives matter.